You try to make a HD gif from a MP4 video by importing it in Photoshop.
But when you save your video mounting as a gif, it says “unknown error”.
You should know that you are limited by your computer performances.
Especially the memory. You need at least 3 times more memory than the overall size of the animation.
– You can free some memory by closing the other applications,
– You can lower the resolution of the gif,
– You can erase a part of the gif,
– You can limit the number of pictures per second,
– You can limit the quality of the pictures,
– You can buy some memory.