General Search :
– You can use Google Trends that gives you the most popular topics searched on Google. We get a chart with “interest values”. Interest 3/10.
– Google’s Year in Search, connected to Google Trends. Interest 2/10.
– YouTube Trends. Interest 2/10.
– Twitter Search. Very limited. Interest 1/10.
– Bing Trends is a much more limited feature. It just redirect you to some search terms. Interest 1/10.
– Bing Ads Marketplace Trends gives us similar results. Interest 1/10.
A good keywords suggest tool should show sentences, the exact number of requests per month, not a round number.
If they are round, then the suggestions certainly come from Google, Bing or Yahoo.
Exactly like the regretted Overture that disappeared in 2007. With this tool, we were making a lot of money without any effort, you had just to write simple articles and put some specific keywords in it, with ads linked to CPA affiliate programs. There is no similar service nowadays, even 10 years after its disparition!
Another way was to get the keywords entered by the user that sent him to our website, with Google Analytics. But with the https introduced in 2011, Google put and en to it, it was to guarantee the confidentiality of its user searches. But there were no ip shown, the webmaster had to do the connection with the ip received on his server and the information given by Analytics. Now Google Analytics shows “keywords not provided”.
Related keywords suggest tools :
– Related keywords suggest tools without search volume
– Related keywords suggest tools with round search volume
– Related keywords suggest tools with precise search volume
Strict keywords suggest tools :