1. Put the steak from the freezer to the fridge.
2. Salt the steak.
3. Cook at 250°F (120°C).
4. Let the meat cook without touching it for few minutes.
5. The Maillard reaction happens then (black spot on the stove.
6. Let the meat cool down.
7. Warm up the steak in the oven at 320°F (160°C) for 2-3 minutes.
– the butter during the cooking (bad for health)
– to prick the meat (the internal juice will evaporate and the meat will dry out).
– cut the meat just after the cooking; let it rest a while.