You have reset Windows 10, without having made backups for a future restauration and unfortunately your computer doesn’t detect the sound card anymore.
You can try the DirectX diagnostic (Windows+R > dxdiag), to get the confirmation that no card sound has been found and that you have to setup an audio peripheral.
Then, update the Realtek audio drivers
Here is a solution if the update doesn’t resolve the issue :
1. Select IDT High Definition Audio CODEC on Device Manager.
2. Select Driver tab.
3. Click Update Driver… button.
4. Select -> Browse my computer for driver software.
5. Select -> Let me pickup a list of device drivers on my computer.
6. Select High Definition Audio Device (Not IDT High Def… this is important.) and click Next.
Appears Warning message, but reply Yes.